1:1 Personal Training (60 Minutes & Support as Needed)
This is a great option to evaluate and set your personal level in exercise, nutrition and mental wellness using specific, measurable goal-setting & accountability.
$120 for a single session, $60 for 5 sessions or more, purchased in advance.
Group In-Person Training
This can 2 - 5 people.
This option is great for accountability, team-building, and competition. There isn't a better feeling knowing you pushed past your expectation or helped someone else do the same!
$120 for a one-time session. $75 for 4 or more sessions, paid in advance.
What You Should Expect From Any Personal Trainer.
- Ask to see their credentials and make sure they are up to date. While it's not necessarily important which certification they have, it is critical that they are actively certified.
- Ask if they have liability insurance. Not that you will need to use it, but it does build the case that they are professional trainers, looking out for your and themselves.
- Watch them train other people if possible. There are great trainers out there, but if they specialize in a style of training that doesn't match your goals, it's kind of pointless.
- Do a one time training session first before you commit to a package, no matter the cost. Make sure your personalities mesh. It is certainly no fun if you don't like the way you are treated while being trained.
- Make sure they ask you about you! They need to know your medications, health constraints, previous injuries, mental hurdles and other concerns you have. If they don't ask, they are putting your health at risk.
- Confirm your goals are heard and understood. We work for you! You call the shots, we share our knowledge to get you there. Don't ever feel like you are not in control. Because you are.
- Ask what your investment gets you. Yes, you will get trained. But ask how they communicate, whether they give you homework, copies of your workouts, nutrition advice or outside training support for your money. Trust me, it is a trainer's dream when their client cares to get the very most out of the time!